Eurol introduces Elance 5W-30, a fully synthetic, long-life engine oil for petrol and diesel engines that complies with the new Renault RN17 standard, API SN, and the ACEA C2 and C3 classifications.
Eurol Elance 5W-30 has been developed for the latest generation of Renault engines, including the new TCe 1.3 engine. This engine oil complies with Renault’s new RN17 standard, which means it satisfies the latest sustainability requirements. Eurol Elance 5W-30 meets a wide range of OEM specifications and is therefore also suitable for various other car types and models.
Eurol Elance 5W-30:
- reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- is an all-round engine oil for use in any auto repair shop in the engines of a range of Renault, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, BMW, and General Motors models
- provides protection against wear, rust, and corrosion
- keeps engine parts free of dirt, sludge, and deposits
- ensures rapid creation of a stable lubricating film after a cold start
- has high thermal stability under heavy operating conditions
- has low concentrations of sulphated ash, phosphorus, and sulphur (known as ‘mid SAPS’
- is suitable for use in applications where Renault RN17 is prescribes as well as applications where RN0700 and RN0710 are prescribed
- is available in 5, 20, and 210 litre packaging under Eurol article number E100012
Product specifications for Eurol Elance 5W-30
For more information please contact your accountmanager.